Cali is a movie produced and created by Chrome.
A cat named Cali goes to search for her parents who lost in a fire.
During the credits, there are animated pictures about Cali's backstory.
- Cali's parents and three other un-named cats are jumping up and down for food, and the mother gives them the food.
- The cats eat the food, and play with a tennis ball.
- One of the cats rams into a gasoline tank, which is struck by the cat's claws.
- The gasoline spills out, and goes on fire by a nearby match thrown by Ruff.
- The fire expands, and Cali runs.
- Cali keeps running, and Ruff chases after her.
- Ruff captures Cali, who then faints.
- Cali wakes up far from home, and the screen fades to black.
- The screen turns to white and shows scenes of the movie.
- Cali and Dewey are crossing the Kitty River.
- Cali and Dewey are going down a volcano.
- Several more scenes are shown.
- The screen fades to black as soon as Cali and Dewey set foot in the net Ruff set.
- The screen shows Cali and Dewey inside a cage, with Ruff laughing evilly.
- Cali sees a chocolate bar on the table and grabs it.
- Cali reaches her hand out the cage and drops the chocolate near the dog.
- Ruff smacks the chocolate away, accidentally into a cannon.
- The cannon overloads because of the size of the chocolate, which then backfires into Ruff's mouth.
- Ruff's fur sparks off and is revealed to be mechanical.
- Ruff then pulls a lever, making the cage slowly drop down into acid.
- Cali finally has enough courage to scratch the cage with her claws, which breaks. But the cage's floor breaks open.
- Cali is about to fall in the acid pit, but Dewey saves her, accidentally knocking Ruff into the acid pit.
- Then the screen fades to black, and the credits continue until 10 minutes.
Reviews were mixed, but mostly positive. It currently holds a 64% "Fresh" rating on Rotten Tomatoes. TBA
- Cali - The main protagonist who is a grey cat.
- Ruff - A dog, who is the main antagonist.
- Dewey - A bird, who is Cali's "sidekick".
- Tiny - Ruff's servant, who follows Cali everywhere and tells her to go back and fall in a pit.
- Well, what do you think, stupid?" -Tiny
- You don't need THEM, they mocked you, they thought you were un-important... So turn back and stop your little "journey" before you die!" -Ruff
- Huh, you think you'er SOOO tough, don't ya, Ruff-man. WELL I'M GONNA DO...SOMETHING THAT WILL UH...uh...Wow, I didn't think this through"-Dewey
- Holy Crudding Crud!" - Tiny
- Tiny! Get me a danish." -Ruff
- FIRE?! FIRE!! AHH!!"-Dewey
- Welcome to my factory, Cali, Dewey. You see this? Lasers. You fell right into my trap. Laser chasing, classic. -Ruff
- Chocolate? You can't defeat me with chocolate. So get that horrid stuff away from me. -Ruff
- The entire movie was loosely based off Bolt, except for the fact that the plot is completely different.
- The "Tiny! Get me a danish!" quote was a parody of the quote from Homestar Runner: "Stiny! Get me a danish!"
- Cali is named after Chromebolt's cat, who died, and calico, a type of cat.
- The ending pictures follow what happened in the movie, but with the addition of the fire incident.
- The cannon exploded when the chocolate shot into Ruff's mouth, but the cannon is seen again when Ruff melts.